The Labor Heritage Foundation with Allied Live, The Signature Theatre, and The Shakespeare Theatre Company presents:
Submit answers to the questions below and the winning entry will be selected from all the correct answers. You can only win once but you can enter both contests!!! Enjoy
- Does Russia have labor laws and if so are the basic premises (purposes/objectives) of these laws (or what should the premises be if they do not exist)?
- What is the basic concept of the Social Partnership in Russian Labor Laws
- In your opinion what is/are the difference(s) in the implementation of labor laws in the USA and Russia?
Brother Russia: A world premiere rock musical from the award-winning creators of The Fix and The Witches of Eastwick
March 6-April 15
Directed by Eric Schaeffer
Show date for tickets April 3, 2012
Strange Interlude questions:
- Who (and in what year) began their role as president of the Actor’s Equity Association when Eugene O’Neill’s Strange Interlude won the Pulitzer Prize?
- What did the Theatre Guild do that eventually helped, a now popular hotel chain, gain national attention and why?
- In the 1920 the role of women changed and how was that portrayed in the arts/media- what term came from this era about women and their new image?
Shakespeare Theatre Co
by Eugene O’Neill
directed by Michael Kahn
Mar 27 2012—Apr 29 2012
Show dates for tickets are open (tickets can be redeemed for any available performance)