Your FeedbackSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
2013 Call for Workshops & Presenters
Posted January 24, 2013 at 6:51 pm
Great Labor Arts Exchange (GLAE)
Featuring the Conference on Creative Organizing (CCO)
June 28-30, 2013
Conference Center at the Maritime Institute (near Baltimore, MD)
Proposals must be submitted by May 3, 2013
Must include a short paragraph that lists: name of presentation, name of presenter(s), and a description of the workshop content and goals; learning objectives or take-a-ways for the participants. Please also provide phone, email, and/or address information for contact by conference planners.
We are looking for
- Workshops and presentations for the Great Labor Arts Exchange and the Conference on Creative Organizing.
- Workshop/ proposals should be interactive in nature and can be as creative as you are!!
- We are looking for workshops/presentations that highlight the arts and culture of the labor movement using cultural tools to combat fear and inject “excitement” into union, community, and political campaigns.
- We also encourage proposals that promote multi-generational, cross-cultural, and cross movement solidarity.
- We strive for a good mix of both issues-based and skill-share workshops.
Submit your proposal to the GLAE & CCO by May 3, 2013. You are encouraged to submit early. We prefer proposals to be submitted electronically to email@example.com subject: Workshop Proposal Submission
Or submit proposals on paper to:
Labor Heritage Foundation
Workshop Proposal Submission
815 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Register and pay for yourself/organization using the registration form or online at www.laborheritage.org
Submit as many proposals/presentations/workshops as you would like.
Notification of acceptance to present at the 2013 GLAE & CCO will be communicated to the contact person listed on the proposal.
For descriptions and examples of past workshops contact our office at 202-639-6204 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org